JULY 1, 2018
OPEN UP FOR SPIRITUAL
The longer this waiting goes on, the deeper the ache. I so want to be there to deliver God's gift in person and watch you grow stronger right before my eyes!
Romans 1:11 (MSG).
Spiritual impartation is a divine key to destiny Sestablishment. To impart means to transfer a portion to another. No matter how much you have received in God, there is so much more you can yet receive. “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.” (Colossians 2:9-10). God has made spiritual impartation possible and available through anointed human vessels. To receive a fresh impartation of the anointing, glory and power of God, you must seek and desire more of God. “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” (2 Corinthians 3:18). Spiritual virtues can be transferred from one person to another through impartation.
1. Spiritual impartation can be received
* From God Himself. “And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost…” (Acts 2:3-4)
* Through anointed men of God. “And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them…” (Acts 19:6)
How can the anointing be imparted on people?
1. Fellowship with God; and the company of anointed men:
a. Moses: “…Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because he had been talking with God.” (Exodus 34:29. ESV)
b. Saul: “…a company of prophets met him; and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them.” (1 Samuel 10:10).
2. The breath of God: “And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost” (John20:22).
3. The spoken word: “While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.” (Acts 10:44). Beloved, to maximize the benefits of impartation, you
must be submissive to God, and to your God appointed man of God. Humbly recognize seasons of impartation. Grace to receive God's impartation is released to those who seek God in humility.
Father, by your impartation, I receive everything I need to be established, in life and in destiny.
For further studies, get the message:
THE POWER OF SPIRITUAL IMPARTATION
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
2 Chronicles 18 – 20
2 Thessalonians 3